Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rules of Summer I

{ From Left to Right: The Body Shop Lip Balm; Chubby Sticks in Whopping Watermelon, Super Strawberry, Chunky Cherry; Sunglasses; Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume; MAC Rubenesque paint pot; Forever 21 Statement Necklace; MAC Red Racer Lipstick; MAC Red to Shop Nail Lacquer; MAC Blue Stripe Eyeliner; China Glaze nail polish in Pool Party; Chanel Compact Powder; H&M Kabuki Brush

Inspired by my all time favorite blogger Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere I decided to start my own Rules of Summer. The idea is to create a sort of miniature bucket list that takes place over the course of that summer. Being out of school makes it easy to focus your time and the warm weather brings about the adventurous spirit in all. Here are my first Rules of Summer 2012 to accomplish: 

1. Have an outdoor picnic
2.  Go to a drive in movie
3. Make s'mores
4. Go to a flea market
5. Shop vintage at a thrift store
6. Buy a watch* 
7. Sneak into a hotel pool
8. Lunch with my besties 
9. Eat chocolate dipped ice cream
10. Snap a photo with an Abercrombie & Fitch model 

* Small confession. I have a terrible thing against watches. They are chunky and uncomfortable and give you the worst tan lines. Yet my Tumblr and Instagram seem to be filling up with arm candy whose center piece is usually a delicate (yet large) gold watch. Not for time keeping I'm sure. So I'm thinking maybe its time I took another peek into the watch world. 

1 comment: