Thursday, May 3, 2012

April's 5 Things - Emma

Sorry guys for taking the back seat last week, there was just so much stuff going on.  But most importantly May has begun! And so it is time to say here were the five things keeping me happy through April....

{ Joe Malone White Lilac & Rhubarb Cologne

In small words, this stuff is absolutely heavenly. It was limited addition a couple months back and I have to admit, it was love at first sniff. I bought it on the spot with my own cash. A bit of allowance down the drain there? So absolutely worth it. If you manage to score one at a local shop, snag it instantly. 

{ Neon Aldo Heels

Over spring break we moseyed on over to South Korea and it was there that I snagged these absolutely gorgeous neon heels. They look a bit yellow on camera but I would describe them more neon and perhaps a tad bit more on the green side too. Not so... lemon-y. But they are FAB and they seen to make everything work, especially at the bottom of jeans and a nice top. 

{ Mickey Mouse Electric Toothbrush }

After complaining to my dad a while back that electric toothbrushes really irritated my teeth (it hurts like crazy, no idea why) he came home with this... a kid's Micky Mouse Electric Toothbrush. Pretty fly right? And you know what -- I absolutely love it. Hello, it sings to me at the minute mark, is really soft and seriously cleans my teeth. Brushing made fun? Check. (Sounding like a 5 year old... check...) 

{ Collection of jewelry now slightly organized }

I have been into jewelry for years; and I am talking everything from the costume to the dainty.  In the beginning of April I went through a bit of a spring cleaning (early, I know) and tried to slightly organize it on my dresser. Bracelets, long earrings, and large necklaces on a bodice, long chains on a butterfly necklace holder, and earrings on a folding plastic sheath. Whatcha think? 


{ Modern Family TV Series }

Random love of the month: Modern Family. I am completely obsessed with this show! It is phenomenallllll. Sneaky hint? They dont air it in Hong Kong so I watch it here: http://watch-modern-family-online.net/  Enjoyy! 

xx Em (: 

3 comments: