Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Color Blocking

{ Zara Maxi Skirt, Forever 21 Heels, Sister's Shirt, DIY Necklace } 

So one thing about Hong Kong is the fact that there isn't really a "spring" period. The weather goes from cold to suddenly very hot. Or is that just me? But as the humidity, frizz, lemonade and visits to the beach start to pile up I have started to take out the bright colors and loose fitting items that remind me why I love this season. As a side note, by the way, I am extremely short (we are talking 4"11 here) and I have always been told that I couldn't wear maxi skirts but you know what? Heels are the key. Make em work babes! 




~ xx Em ~

3 comments:

  1. so cute! :) you have a very good photographer by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful maxi skirt, I completely agree, don't not wear something just because people say you shouldn't! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete