Friday, July 13, 2012

Shenzhen Haul: 7/12


{ Belts: Red, Blue, and Black }
Loving these three stunning belts. The black and red have black buckles while the blue had gold.


For those of you who have been to Shenzhen, I need no explanation for listing the following items below. For those of you who haven't, I recommend completing a short Google search to see what it's most famous for - shopping wise. Listing it outright may have me reported. ;) But here's a look into the my latest finds. 



{ Anna Sui: Two Double Pocketed Change Purses, Jewelry Box }

So much love to this brand recently. The double pocket feature on the change purses is genius to me and the jewelry box is going to be amazing for travelling. The inside has a mirror as well. Bonus! 


{ Le Sport Sac: Matching 3-Piece Set }

I can already see this becoming a packing favorite... shampoo/brush in the large, eyeshadow and perfume in the medium, and eyeliners and brushes in the small. Brilliant. 


{ Audrey Hepburn like Sunglasses }

Definitely a summer essential! 



{ Cath Kidston: Navy Polkadot Case }

This is the perfect size for casing the sunglasses I just showed above. 



{ Rose Gold Rolex Watch }

The newest addition to my arm candy swag! So in love with this, and though I'm not used to having a watch (my wrist is getting claustrophobic!) I have to admit to the aesthetics of this beauty. 




I apologize, by the way, for the lighting in some of the photos. I had to take them all tonight with no natural sunlight, which is the reason behind some of the yellowish tint. It'll be better again monday! Sorry!


Happy Friday the 13th! Anything happen? Lemme know!
xx Em

No comments:

Post a Comment