Monday, July 16, 2012

Hollister and A&F Haul: 7/9

Last week I made my first clothing purchases of the summer from American clothing stores, Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister. Though I did pay full price for a couple of the items, the majority were on major sale - ranging from 30-50%+ off!

Hollister Co. Alcazar Navy Printed Triangle Bikini Top & Swim Bottoms


This is probably my new summer staple. I've been eyeing the Hollister swimsuits with the bird logo on them for a few years now, so I'm super excited to have finally decided on one. This set was about half off its original price! Even better.

Hollister Co. Pebbly Beach Shorts in Dark Turquoise


Brightly coloured shorts seem to be everywhere this summer, so I decided to try and pick up a pair. I love the colour of these, and after wearing them once this week, I've found that they're also super comfortable. Might have to snag another colour in this style before summer ends. :)

Hollister Co. Classic Leather Flip Flops in Dark Brown

{Please note, the colour is quite a bit darker in person}

I love the Hollister and A&F leather sandals. They're super comfortable and are versatile enough to be paired with almost any outfit during the spring/summer/fall seasons. These are my new pair for the year, and I'm super excited to break them in.

Abercrombie & Fitch Ruffled Triangle Bikini Top & Swim Bottoms in Blue





I love the colour (can you tell I have a thing for blue yet?) and I think the style is super sweet. The flower detailing and light ruffles really give this swimsuit a girly touch. This set was also about half off its original price! :)

Abercrombie & Fitch Kaela Cami in White



I saw a few of the store employees sporting similar tops to these last two while I was shopping. The style is really versatile and can be worn with shorts and a cute leather belt (my fave) during the summer, and then carried into the fall with some skinny jeans. 


Abercrombie & Fitch Kaela Cami in Navy



This is the navy version with a slightly different lace pattern than the white one above. I love both of these new additions to my closet, and think they'll be great during the warm summer months. They're girly with their sweet lace touches, but also classic. This one was 30% off - whee!

- H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment