Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Study Snacks!

With final assessments and exams just around the corner, study hours seem to be increasing. Here are some of my favourite companions for when I'm hitting the books...

Coke Floats



This has been one of my faves since I was a kid. Refreshing, sweet, and it contains caffeine - a bonus for studying!


Fruit (With Nutella, of course)



So, this is one of my healthier options. Fruit is the healthy part, but I like to add the sweet part so it's a bit more mood lightening. :) Hey, studying burns calories anyway, right?


Pretzels


Filling and easy to eat, and they come in large bags. Perfect.


And finally, my ultimate studying companion, Starbucks...


Whether I'm grabbing a coffee on my way home or sitting inside at one of the tables working, everything about it is wonderful. <3

For more on my love of Starbucks, particularly Iced Caramel Macchiatos, click here. :)


Enjoy, lovelies! 
And good luck with your studying + exams! :) 

- H xx


~1, 2, 3, 4~

No comments:

Post a Comment