Friday, June 8, 2012

May's 5 Things - Emma


Summer officially started for me last week, along with the coming of June. So I think that many of the things keeping me happy last month had much to do with the coming season!

{ MAC lipstick in Red Racer }
As a little birthday gift to myself I snagged this red lipstick from MAC's new Hey, Sailor! collection. Lately, the collections haven't really been up my alley, but when this nautical themed one came out I wanted practically every item they had. Red lipstick is something that I have been looking for a while and this shade is gorgeous. The packaging is just so sexy as well. I couldn't help but snag it.

{ My view... }
The weather has just been so beautiful lately, making it easy to mosey down to the pool for studying or asking for an outside table at a restaurant.  With gorgeous days, who can't be happy?

{ MyDietDiary }
I want to call this app something along the lines of a life saver for my summer body. In a week I have already lost 4 kg (about 9 lbs)! I was so shocked but so excited. To read all about my obsession in depth check out my last post here!

{ China Glaze nail polish in Pool Party }
I've been wearing this nail polish non-stop since the warm weather has kicked in, rotating between my fingers and toes. It is such a versatile color, and matches with everything (even when I went through a bit of a green stage). It is hot neon pink that comes up almost exactly the same shade as the bottle (thought this photo may not be an accurate description).


{ Sweet 16 Birthday Pressie! }
Okay, so my birthday was on the third and I had such an amazing night. But I'm going to have to say the highlight was this, a present from my parents. Basically 16 years worth of charms, collected from vacations all around the world. From New York to Cambodia, Thailand to Monetary, there is a memory behind each gold piece. The way I'm seeing it... this is the new family heirloom.

xx Em

2 comments: