Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Shopping List

Summer is one of those times where I usually accumulate a list of items that are currently in style, or that I've noticed throughout the year as being some that could prove to be staple items. I haven't done very much shopping so far this summer, however, these are some items that I've got my eye out for. :) Maybe I'll be able to pick up some of them before school starts!


Coloured Shorts 



These are really popular this summer. I noticed that Hollister and Abercrombie seem to have quite a large assortment of colours this year, so those stores could be great places to check out. 



Oversized Leather Bag 


I am in love with these...classic and practical. 



Neon Trainers 




My trainers have become really worn out after a couple of years of P.E. classes and sports, so I'm thinking one of my back-to-school items will be a new pair of running shoes. Loving the neon trainers Nike has come out with recently. :) 


Go-To Pumps




Unfortunately, my fave pair are on their last legs, so I'm beginning the search for my next pair of basic go-to's. 


Maxiskirt




These have been everywhere this year, and I think they've got a really nice look to them. (Emma's also a fan)  This spring, I invested in my first Maxidress. Yet, seeing as this trend has not yet faded, I'm hoping to add a maxiskirt to the mix, as well. :) 


Sheers




The 'sheer top + bandeau' combination has gotten huge this summer. I love the girly touch sheers bring to outfits, and, if purchased in a few key colours, they can be taken into the fall when paired with classic skinnies. Hoping to pick up a few of these, too. 


Coloured Skinnies




These easily add an extra touch to any outfit. I find them super cute!


Have a wonderful weekend!

- H xx

~ 1, 23, 4. 5, 6, 7 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment