Thursday, June 28, 2012

Songs of Summer

{Phuket, Thailand}

This summer is filled with some long airplane rides, car rides, days by the pool, amongst other occasions perfect for filling the silence with some of my fave songs. Here are some of the most frequently played songs from my "Summertime" playlist (Ranging from dance music to very mellow tunes).

1. Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute
(It's probably my all-time favourite song)

2. Fall - Justin Bieber
(My fave off of his new album, Believe)

3. Yellow - Coldplay
(Sweetly soft tune that's super mellow)

4. Miami To Ibiza - Swedish House Mafia ft. Tinie Tempah
(Always gets me dancing)

5. Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
(Cute song that's great for singing along)

6. Animal - Neon Trees
(Upbeat and funky)

7. Thunder - Boys Like Girls
(Very sweet, soft song with summer themes in lyrics)

8. Lips of an Angel - Hinder
(Very relaxed tempo and lyrics - have loved this song for years)

9. Best Day of My Life - Jesse McCartney
(Very cute with good lyrics)

10. Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
(Both the regular acoustic and recorded versions are great)

Happy Friday Everyone!

-H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment