Wednesday, July 4, 2012

June's 5 Things - Emma

My gosh is it July already? This is the problem with summer. It just goes by too fast. I am finally back from my language immersion trip in Beijing and asides from some seriously unexpected things happening, it did put into perspective just how much you needs things you take for granted. 


{ Clinique 7 Day Scrub & Estee Lauder Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser }
These were just travel sized products that my mom and I picked up at a drug store before I packed away to Beijing for two weeks. Knowing that the air there was terrible, therefore leaving skin prone to the worst kinds of breakouts I was sure that this duo wouldn't be enough. Yet lo and behold they work miracles! I'll do a few review of them on Monday! 


{ "Tods"
Alright I admit it, they're fake, but I cannot love them any more. The color, wear, durability and comfort is amazing! I got the same pair in black as well and haven't gone a day without wearing them. Im in love!

{ Clinique Chubby Sticks }
I wrote about these just before I left, saying they were part of the essential make up kit I was packing. They came in handy about 900 times more than expected, especially after I accidentally let my lips get a bit sunburnt. The color isn't the only thing they have going for them - the moisturizing factors are amazing.


{ Russell Brand's Autobiography }
The first summer read that I am conquering! Love him, love his humor, and love his book. In the position of sounding fan girl-ish, just going to say, there is something about reading about his past that makes him now even better. Highly recommend this hilarious yet tortured tale.

{ The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is the Press Coverage }
My favorite summer song (though I have been loving Lips of an Angel after Halle's post) at the moment is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is the Press Coverage" by Panic! at the Disco. Long title I know but listen once and it'll be stuck in your head for weeks.

Have an amazing week!
xx Em

No comments:

Post a Comment