Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Trending Now: Arm Candy


{ Ethereal }

I am in love with this trend, which is, basically, the act of wearing stacked bracelets. Now it seems like I might be just a tad bit behind on posting about it, but I can explain. I was waiting out to see if the trend would really last. And last it did. Spamming my facebook, instagram and tumblr feeds, the lastest (and one of the most gorgeous) trends to hit worldwide is arm candy. Though I have heard it been called "arm swag" too. ;) Desperate to try my own takes on it I even indulged in buying myself a rose gold watch to spruce things up. Here are a couple styles to rock it.



{ Urban }


{ Girly }


{ Edgy / Colorful }


{ Delicate }


{ Woven / Boho }


And there are loads more to give a go. Lemme know what your favorite style is! 
xx Em

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ~



No comments:

Post a Comment