Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Efficient Skincare

I've been trying to make more of an effort recently in taking care of my skin. Although I wouldn't say that it's extremely distressed, I do have my share of oily days and breakouts. These are usually a result of exercise, stress or sometimes hormonal. It just depends on what's going on, really. To try to combat my skin's unpredictable nature, I've been sticking  to a face wash/tone/moisturize routine. On top of this, once a week, I've been applying a face mask.

Now, here comes my problem. Although I have the good intentions of using a face mask, sometimes I feel like I just don't have the time to do it. So, in the last couple of weeks I've made it a part of my routine, and helped use it to increase my homework productivity on the day that I do it.

I know what you're thinking, the two don't seem to go together. But they do!


Here's my tip:

Once a week, on whichever day you choose, apply a face mask in the evening. Generally, they take around 20-30 minutes to dry. Use this allotted time period to focus only on work. It will help motivate you to work hard and efficiently for a shorter amount of time knowing that you can take a break when the mask dries to wash it off. :)

And that's it! I feel like this is a great strategy to use because it helps me to do something good for my skin without having to worry about taking time away from my other tasks. :)

P.S. Lately, I've been using Boscia's "Luminizing Black Mask: A Peel-Off Mask For All Skin Types." It's really easy to use and helps to pull out dirt or blackheads that might be clogging your pores when you peel it off. It doesn't leave residue and leaves my skin feeling super clean!



Happy Cleansing!

- H




No comments:

Post a Comment