Monday, June 18, 2012

The Essential Travel Kit

{ Case: Marc by Marc Jacobs }

I leave tomorrow for a two week school immersion trip to Beijing (no, it wasn't my idea). So I thought that as I was packing away I would show you guys what I was bringing make-up wise. Seeing as it's a rather short trip and definitely school oriented, I am only bringing some of my essentials. Granted, I have selected a lot of these items with the fact that Beijing gets very hot during the summer in mind. Take a look!

{ Foundation: BB Cream from Japan, Chanel brush }

{ Compact Powder and Brush: Chanel powder, H&M Kabuki }

{ Eyeliners: Laura Mercier in Teal, Drugstore Black, MAC in Blue Stripe

{ Mascaras: Maybelline Falsies Waterproof, MAC Opulash, Sephora in Black }

{ Qualities: Lengthening, Natural, Thickening }

{ Paint Pot: MAC in Rubenesque }
{ Lips: Clinique Chubby Sticks in Chunky Cherry, Super Strawberry, Whopping Watermelon }

{ Extras: MAC Red to Shop, Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball, Shu Uemera eyelash curler  

No comments:

Post a Comment